Maintaining an electrical system on an industrial scale requires a specialized skill set you’ll find with Kost Electric. The power loads involved in a factory environment are typically more than you would find in even a large commercial setting, we have the required equipment and expertise to install and service your power distribution, wiring, switch gear, bus duct, power backup systems, transformers, load centers and other related distribution systems.
Whether you are coordinating a large facility shutdown for routine maintenance or responding to an unexpected issue, we make sure that these larger jobs get done within your time frame and at a reasonable cost with a constant focus on customer satisfaction.
Our goal is to understand your production needs and become more than just a contractor, we want to become your long-term partner.
Industrial Services Include:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- New Industrial Construction
- Power Distribution
- Transformer Installation
- Bus Duct Installation
- Switchgear Installation, Cleaning and Maintenance
- Repair and Modernization of Existing Electrical Systems
- Lighting System Installation, Upgrades and Maintenance
- Conduit Work
- Machinery Installation and Wiring
- Manufacturing Plants/Factories Service Contracts
- Controls Panels
- Troubleshooting Specialist
- Computer and Communication Cabling
- Dismantling and/or Relocation of Equipment & Facilities
- Preventative Maintenance
- Electrical Equipment, motors, A/C & DC Drives, Etc
- Electrical Testing
- Generator Installation
Kost Electric understands that any interruption of your facility’s production can be detrimental to your operation which is why we respond as quickly as possible to get you back up and running. We realize our clients require flexibility so we work when it is convenient for you during shutdowns or specific hours. From planning, installation, or preventative maintenance we provide the support and expertise to keep your facility running. The Kost Electric team is ready to serve you.